Friday, March 5, 2010

Celebrating Christmas in March

Due to the crazy winter we have we never saw Tic Toc Oma (Great Grandma) for Christmas. It had been a long time since we had seen her so last weekend we went up to visit her in Charles City. The last time we had been to her house I wasn't walking so it was much easier to keep me in the living room. We met and went out to lunch in town. The restaurant we went to didn't have Mac N Cheese so I ate some goldfish for lunch! Don't worry Mommy and Daddy fed me later.

Anyways, Tic Toc Oma has a very nicely decorated house and for those of you who don't understand what that means let me clarify. It is not toddler proof! Oma has two steps that go down into the living room and that was my favorite spot. I kept going up and down the stairs. We had a fun time playing at Oma's house.


Here is a picture of me and Tic Toc Oma.


Here is me, Daddy, and Oma.



Playing with Daddy at Oma's.



Look what I found on the floor, Mom.




Oma made us some new washcloths for Christmas. Thanks Oma!



Oma got me a giraffe alphabet puzzle. It is really neat because it is in the shape of a giraffe. I took it apart but then Mommy had to put it back together. It will be really fun to play with.

1 comment:

oma said...

hey Brayden, Uncle Dustin used to love those steps, too. Glad you had a great time with Oma. xoxo love you