So my mommy says she needs to apologize for the lack of posting lately. She has been so busy with school that in her free time she just wants to hang out with me and Daddy. Truthfully I don't blame her. I enjoy spending time with her and Daddy. Anyways, back to the original post. Daddy celebrated his birthday the beginning of September. I am learning words like crazy so all day Mommy and I were practicing "Happy Birthday Daddy". If Mommy told me one word at a time I could say it. When Daddy got home from work we opened his presents and then went out to eat. Daddy got to pick where we went out to eat and of course he choose Buffalo Wild Wings. He loves to eat wings. After we went out to eat we even stopped to get a haircut. Mommy says I get my hair cut more often then she does. Mommy took some before and after pictures of me and Daddy. She says she loves my hair long but it definitely needed cut. What do you think? Long or short hair?
Opening some presents before going out to eat!
Cheese Mommy! Here is our before picture!
Here is our after picture! Mommy says we are handsome!
1 comment:
I like you and your Daddy's hair long or short. You two are just handsome. xoxo
Post a Comment