Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How do we spend Spring Break?

By doing special fun activities.  Our first day we spent at the zoo.  Not all of the animals were out yet but the animals we did see were very active.  I took my camera along but I was too busy living in the moment to take pictures.  Brayden and I had so much fun together.    He loved looking at the lions and the tigers.  The lions were resting right next to the window.  Brayden counted the lions and informed me there were 3 lions.  After the lions we moved onto the tigers.  We only saw one tiger but he was busy getting his exercise.  Brayden told me, "that tiger is walking mommy".   He was correct as he was just walking around.   He kept walking past the window and Brayden would get so excited.  Here are a couple of pictures that I did take.

"Hi Birds!"

See the tiger in the background.   He was exercising and walking laps.

The tiger is on his way back to come by the window.  Brayden's nose was glued to the glass as the tiger got close. 

1 comment:

oma said...

You really love zoo animals, Brayden. just like your room. Uncle Dustin used to say when we went to the zoo he wanted to be a "zoo worker" cause he loved to watch the animals, too. have more fun with mom and dad. love you xoxo