Monday, July 25, 2011

What Brayden wants to be when he grows up...

Lately Brayden is really into pretending.  Grandma Becky had bought him some costumes and different kinds of hats and he loves them.  He used to love to play doctor.  He would carry around his bag of medical supplies and pretend to be a doctor.  My favorite was when he would come up with his stethoscope and say I need to listen to your heart beep (always thinking about cars huh).  He would take your temperature, check your blood pressure, and listen to your heart beat.  It is so fun to see him use his imagination.

He also loves to pretend to be a firefighter, a construction worker, a chef, a rock star, and a baseball player.  If you would have asked Brayden about a month ago what he wanted to be when he grew up he would say doctor.  I would ask Brayden what kind of doctor and those of you who see Brayden often can probably imagine his next response, " I don't know. Can you tell me".   I would tell Brayden he can be whatever he wants to be when he grows up.  Well lately his career path has changed.  If you ask Brayden what he wants to be when he grows up he will say a baseball player.  The other day Daddy went to work out at the Y and Brayden and I went for a walk by the high school and went over by the baseball and football fields.

I say this time and time again but I love Brayden at this age.  We have been having such a fun summer and I love watching him learn and grow!  And of course what post is complete without pictures!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update about what Brayden wants to be when he grows up. Love those pictures!!! Thanks GGG and GGN