Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy

This is a special post all about my Daddy because today is his birthday. Before he left for work I told him ddaa-ddaaaa-dada-aaadddaaa , that means Happy Birthday Daddy if you weren't sure.

Mommy and I have a surprise for Daddy when he gets home from work tonight. I can't post it yet just in case Daddy checks the blog before he gets home.

We went out to eat last week to celebrate and went to Texas Roadhouse. The last time we went there I slept the whole time. I can't wait till I can eat there too! Here are a few pictures of Daddy and I!






2 comments:

Grandma Becky said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! Don't forget to open our card. Brayden you are so cute!

oma said...

hi andrew
hope you had a good one. love you.
and Brayden thank you so much for papa harley and my picture, we love it. have a great day love you lots