Thursday, September 24, 2009
New Car Seat
I don't think Mommy ever posted about this so even though I have been sitting in my new car seat for almost a couple of months now. Here are some funny pictures from when we got it. Infant carriers are convenient but those are for babies and I am a big boy. When my new car seat came Mommy opened it in the living room and then Daddy and I played in the big box it came in. My new seat fits good in Mommy's car and I like it because I am able to look out the window. When I first went for a ride I was shocked at everything I could see while Mommy was driving. It will be very exciting when I am able to forward face and look out the front window but that won't happen for a while so I will enjoy the view I have for now.
Yeah the seat looks nice but check out this cool box! Daddy can even fit in it.
Watch out Daddy, I'm going to get you.
Okay Mom just one quick picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment