Saturday, October 3, 2009

You can call me Mrs. N

There have been lots of changes going around our house lately. I started substitute teaching and have been lucky enough to work 3 days last week. With me starting to teach that also meant that Brayden would be going to daycare. We have found an in-home provider for Brayden and so far he has made a great adjustment. There are other little boys there his age so that makes it fun that he has friends to play with.



I have taught 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 4th grade. I really enjoyed being back in the classroom but I also really miss Brayden. It is tough because I always had a part of the afternoon free when the students were at specials (art, p.e, music) and that was the time that I would sit and wonder what he was doing. It was fun though when I was done and able to go pick him up because I was greeted with a warm smile and a big kiss! Here are some pictures from our first days!



Here I am all ready to go on my first day of school.






Brayden is all ready to go on his first day of daycare.

No comments: