Monday, October 5, 2009

More Birthday Pictures

Here are some more pictures of Brayden's birthday. I still can not believe my baby is a year old! I always said I wasn't going to be THAT MOM that still calls their child my baby even when he is all grown up.

Here is some very exciting news from Brayden's birthday party. He has been working on walking for the last month and had been getting better. He would get so excited though that he would often take a few steps and then fall forward. Well this past week he was able to take a couple of steps and then stop and steady himself so we knew walking was right around the corner. During his party he was so excited about the balloons that we had gotten that he kept trying to take steps towards them. Well his Godmother, Sara was holding the balloons and Brayden took off after her. She kept moving backwards to make him keep going as she counted his steps. 17 steps in a row. I would definitely call that walking! He even chased Sara around in a circle trying to get those balloons. He is doing such a wonderful job. This morning he walked down the hallway and when he would start to lose balance he would hold onto the wall to steady himself.

Don't mind my crazy hair! I guess that is what happens when you get sticky frosting in your hair!


Wow, check out that party! There are toys and people everywhere.



Happy Birthday Brayden! Don't worry no one will take those balloons!



Here I am with Great Grandma Grace and Great Grandpa Norbert.



A picture of me with my Godparents, Nathan and Hannah! Thanks for coming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brayden, looks like you had a great party, did you get the Jack in the Box we sent? Love you, Uncle Paul and Tammie