Here is the finished product. I was glad to be done!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
My 1st Haircut
Mommy always said she didn't want to be that mom. Everyone knows that mom who lets their kid go in public with food left on their face or that mom who doesn't cut their child's hair so it is hanging in front of their eyes. Sooo.... although it was sad Mommy and Daddy took me to get my first haircut. They found a special barber who has specials chairs and toys just for kids. I wasn't too sure sitting in that chair and then when Patrick, the barber, sprayed my hair it went downhill. I had a few tears at first but then I mostly just fussed a little bit because I wanted to get down and play. Mommy says I look like a handsome little guy. When I was done with my haircut Patrick gave me a certificate with a picture of me, Mommy, and Daddy and a lock of my hair on it. Mommy put that in my baby book.
Here is my before shot.
Mommy wanted one last picture of just how long my hair was. She took this in the car while I was looking out the window.
Pushing around the chairs while waiting for my turn.
Umm, Daddy... why am I sitting in this funny looking car?
The Mohawk. Patrick, the barber put my hair in a Mohawk before he started cutting it. Mommy was sad to see it go.
You did what? You cut off all my hair?

Here is the finished product. I was glad to be done!
Here is the finished product. I was glad to be done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you really look like a little man now, Brayden. what a big guy you are. see you this weekend love you
Post a Comment