Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween

Here it is... the day all of our faithful blog readers have been waiting for.... Surprise, Brayden was a giraffe for Halloween. For those of you that know us well a lot of you had guessed that he was going to be some sort of animal. After feeding the giraffes at the Minnesota Zoo we ( Andrew, Brayden, and myself) have a love for them. When we saw this costume we knew it was perfect. Thankfully it had a hood because the weather here was terrible on Friday night. Andrew and Brayden went to a few houses close by but then came back and helped me pass out candy. Now that Brayden walks, it was very entertaining because whenever the doorbell would ring he would get up and head to the door because he knew someone was there. After the trick-or-treaters came, we took Brayden to a Halloween party where he was able to see his friend Caitlin. She was dressed up as Tinkerbell. He had so much fun he fell asleep on the way home.



Brayden was showing me all the goodies he had in his pumpkin basket.



Brayden and Daddy posing before they left to go around the neighborhood.


Brayden was all ready to go. He knew what he had to do. He walked around holding his basket.


I snapped a picture of them as they were coming up the driveway. Brayden looks pretty impressed with the whole trick-or-treating idea huh!


I love this picture! Andrew is such a great Dad!



Before we got Brayden in his costume he found where I had laid our treats. I thought it was convenient for me because it was by the door and Brayden thought it was convenient because he could reach his hand right in there and grab a treat!


I asked Brayden if I could see the head of his giraffe and this was his response! At least he followed my directions huh! What a smart little guy.


Brayden wanted a treat. ( fingers to the mouth is the American Sign Language sign for eat)


Such a happy giraffe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brayden you were so cute. I wish you could of come to Grandma's and gone trick or treating!

Love Grandma Becky