Brayden has been having a vocabulary explosion recently. He is trying to copy more words and even putting words together. His new phrase is open dat peas (open that please). The greatest thing about this phrase is Brayden's ability to use this phrase correctly. He will ask open dat peas when he wants you to open the marker lid, open a snack, or open the play dough. If you try to correct Brayden by saying Open that please he will respond again using his language. So cute! Lately Brayden has a new favorite activity and it includes anything with coloring. On a daily basis we either color with crayons, use our Color Wonder markers, Color Wonder paint, or use playdough. We have moved his small table into his playroom and it works out great. I love color wonder markers for Brayden because in case he goes off of the paper it won't mark on the table. Brayden has decided he has a favorite color and it is yella (yellow). He can always identify yellow but he sometimes he thinks everything else is yellow too.
I love to color!
Daddy likes to color too!
Look at my good drawing Mama.
Daddy can I trade with you? I will give you my marker if you give me yours!
Look I can share with Daddy. We traded colors.
No comments:
Post a Comment