Saturday, July 31, 2010

Summerfest Parade


Last weekend we celebrated Summerfest with a great 2 hour parade.   We went to the same parade last year and Brayden was so wore out he fell asleep an hour into it.  We were a little worried of how he would but he did great.   We invited our friends Steph, Kenzie, and Caitlin.   We sent Andrew early to find us a good seat on the curb.  When we got there the parade had already started but we were able to enjoy it.  Brayden and Caitlin sat on the curb and enjoyed all the treats.   Brayden got a football, a beach ball, and a frisbee.  He was even nice enough to share his treats with the people sitting next to us.  It was such a hot day out that we enjoyed the freeze pops. 

Me and Mommy sitting on the curb.



I love my friend Caitlin!


Check out me and Daddy's matching shirts!            Caitlin was enjoying some of the treats we got from                                                        the  parade.

I loved waving at EVERYONE that went by.  I even got a beach ball because I was waving at the people handing them out.



Here was our set up.  It was so much fun.  Mommy was the only one looking at the camera for this picture.


I enjoy spending time with Caitlin's Aunt Kenzie.  She is really a lot of fun.  I told her when we took this picture it was going to be her debut on our blog.  So thank you Kenzie for hanging out with us today!

1 comment:

Kenzie said...

Great pictures.....and thanks for including me in them!!!! :)