So, I know that I love reading reviews of products, place, or things other moms rave about so here is one of my raves from St. Louis. We went to a place called the Magic House. It is a children's museum but not just any children's museum it is the best one I have ever seen. When we got there Brayden found some balls that you could use to make music and of course he would have played there all day. We went around on the first floor and I was impressed but I soon realized it was stuff for kids a little bit older then Brayden. They had a pretend area filled with a Farmers Market, House, Recycling Center, smart car, and an old General Store. They had so many things you could play with that made these areas perfect for 3-4 year olds. Brayden enjoyed playing with some of the toys in The General Store. We went upstairs and they had a DNA exhibit for ages 6-11. It was a mystery to find out who committed the crime. I thought it looked like fun but Brayden was too interested. Upstairs they also had a miniature town set up with trains so Brayden enjoyed watching the trains. We then went downstairs where we found every little boys dream. It was partially outside and it was a construction site. There was a half finished bathroom that needed the pipes fixed and insulation put in the walls. You could even wear a hard hat. I could tell you more about it but I will leave it for the pictures. We were satisfied after finding that but when we went back upstairs we found the greatest area of all. It was an area that had an employee standing at the gate and it was just for toddlers! It included a tree house, bank, water table, sand table, slides, climbing features, big lego area. When Brayden walked in he was so excited he didn't know what to play with first. We tried to hit up all the big areas. Once we were done there we went down the hall where they were playing music and it was a awesome gym type area where they had hula hoops, balls, jump ropes, and other exercise equipment. I only wish we had something like this close to us because we could have stayed all day.

One of the first things Brayden found was a musical instrument that had these balls on it. He was trying to see how many he could carry at once.

What is behind the letter F? A Frog!
You mean you wear this for the whole game? It is a little heavy Daddy.
Watch out, crazy driver coming through.
I am climbing through a tunnel just like how a worm wiggles under the ground.
Can we fix it? Yes we can.
I love to paint. Mommy says maybe I could help when her and Daddy paint their bedroom.
I even tried to paint the floor. Have no fear there wasn't any real paint but I was doing a good job of pretending.

It's a dirty job but someones gotta do it.

Mommy, I bet my car can go faster then your car.
I love playing in the water. Mommy even played with me. The water was cold but I didn't mind the temperature.
Uh, is anyone watching the kid who is crawling in the water? So all of the parents were standing behind the glass cube wall so Mommy decided to step to the side so she wasn't in the way of other parents watching their kids. When she did it was my perfect opportunity to try to dive in. Unfortunately she wasn't very far away because before I could get in she stopped me. The other kids were all older then me.
Look at these leap pads. You jump from one to the other.

I can hula hoop 2 at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment