Thursday, July 15, 2010

Brayden's Haircut

Brayden loves his long hair just as much as we do, but with the hot summer heat it can get quite sweaty so we decided to take him to get his hair cut. This was his 3rd haircut! We had taken him to a childrens barber before but decided to take him to where all the cool guys go to get their haircut, Sports Clips. He really just needed a trim. They allowed Brayden to sit on Andrew's lap and he sat so still. He didn't even move until his stylist turned on the trimmer. When Michelle was done cutting it she even styled it to make it look cool. Brayden loved his faux hawk! He was walking around smiling and waving at everyone. I thought both Brayden and Andrew's haircuts look so nice that I should take a couple pictures when we got home.


Looking good boys!




He even had gel in his hair just like Daddy!



I love this little guy!


Now that I got a couple pictures Brayden was ready to go play.



Playing trains with Daddy.

1 comment:

oma said...

you both look pretty handsome!!!!xoxo