A yearly tradition continues as we visited the 2010 Iowa State Fair. Mommy, Daddy, and I went with my friend Caitlin and her Mommy, Daddy, and Aunt Daisy. We always have a good time seeing all the animals. This year was lots of fun because I could walk around and enjoy all the animals at my own level. We got to eat some yummy foods (tenderloin on a stick, cheese curds, funnel cakes), see many animals, and did lots of people watching. We happen to get to see them showing the horses so that was a lot of fun. Check out the pictures to see what we all did.
Annual picture although Mommy couldn't capture both Caitlin and I with our heads in there at the same time.
Look Daddy!
Let's go!
Little Hands on the farm! They needed me to help harvest some fruits and vegetables. I was supposed to pick one apple but I really like apples so I enjoyed picking lots of apples off the trees!
Driving my tractor to market to take all of my goodies!
Milking the cow.
Not a great picture but after I turned in my food at the farmers market I got a dollar to spend at the market. I decided to buy some animal crackers!
At the butterfly house. I liked to look at the butterflies but I did not want to hold them.
Can I ride it?
Nice picture of Mommy and Steph but Caitlin and I were too busy people watching.
Rob carried me on his shoulders and it was a whole new view. Rob is pretty tall so I could see over everybody.
Before leaving we wanted to take a family picture. Here is me, Mommy and Daddy on the midway.
1 comment:
Brayden,
Grandma has never been to the Iowa State Fair. Will you take me with you next year? It looks like you had a fun time.
Love Grandma Becky
Post a Comment