Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween

Happy Halloween!  As Brayden would say "trick treat".   We had gorgeous weather for Beggars night so we were very excited to take Brayden trick or treating around our neighborhood.  I knew we had lots of kids in our neighborhood but I didn't realize how many.   I had bought 6 bags of candy and we almost ran out.  Andrew took Brayden and did one side of our street and then they came home and warmed up for a bit and Brayden and I went and did the other side of the street.  Brayden was so cute in his "race driver" costume.  He loves cars so this was a great costume for him. 

When we went up to our neighbors doors Brayden was very excited to ring the bell but then when the people would answer the door he would sometimes get shy.  At almost every house though Brayden did say "trick treat".  When people gave him the option to pick one he would usually just look at the bowl as he was trying to decide what his best choice would be.  He was also very good about using his manners and saying thank you.  One of the best parts of our experience was the animals we saw.  One of our neighbors had a cat that came right up to the door and Brayden was most excited about petting the cat.  Another neighbor had a dog that Brayden got to pet.  As we were leaving Brayden said "Where's Zoey?"  Zoey would be our daycare providers dog.  So when I asked Brayden where Zoe was he said "At Jodi's house". 

Here are some pictures of Brayden dressed up in his costume.

No Mommy I am not going to eat these.  I will help pass them out to other trick-or-treaters of course.


 I got my bag and I am all ready to go!

 Taking a break after doing a few of our neighbors.  We have a big hill to walk and that is a long ways for such little legs!

 Dumping out what is left of the candy.

Being silly with Daddy.  Brayden and Daddy had the same hat.

No comments: