At the zoo every year they have an event called Night Eyes and since Brayden was a little older this year we decided we would go. We went with our friends Steph, Kenzie and Caitlin. Businesses around town have set up booths and you walk through and collect candy. Brayden was funny because he didn't really care about the animals but he was excited to see the lions and the monkeys. There were a lot of new people there so he got a little shy. One of his favorite activities were the jugglers outside of the zoo. Brayden informed me "I juggle. Daddy juggle." and that was followed by him moving his hands as if he were juggling something. He is right as Andrew is a pretty good juggler. Brayden wore his race car driver costume and I went as a football player.
Brayden and Mommy ready to go to Night Eyes.
We were trying to show off the back of our costumes. Brayden decided to turn all the way around. At the Zoo with Caitlin and Steph. Caitlin was a very cute Ladybug.
This is one of Brayden and Caitlin's favorite poses, or maybe you could say Steph and I enjoy putting their heads in these picture cut-outs :) Thanks Kenzie for taking the picture!
See the lion over there Caitlin.
So cute.
Grandma Becky gave Brayden a Clifford Halloween book and it has become one of Brayden's favorite books so when we saw Clifford Brayden was so excited. He liked Clifford until we got up close.
On a funny side note, the last time we posed with Clifford was at the State Fair when I lost my camera. Thank goodness we got our picture and I still left with my camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment