Monday, June 22, 2009
Daddy's Surprise
My Daddy's surprise finally arrived in the mail. He had been getting the mail for the last few days waiting for his package and it finally got here. Mommy and I made him a book with pictures of him and me in it. Mommy has always said that we take the cutest pictures so she wanted to use as many of them as she could and she put them into a book so Daddy could always remember the fun times we have had together. He opened it and was very surprised. When he opened it I thought it was a book for me so I tried to chew on the covers but Daddy told me that this was a special book that we couldn't chew on. Mommy took some pictures of it to show you what it looks like. Sorry the pictures aren't very good but you will get the point.
The cover of my Daddy's book. That picture was taken on my 1st day of life. The title of the book is Me and My Daddy.
This page has a picture of me and Daddy when we were in the hospital with Mommy.
These are some recent pictures of me and Daddy and the caption says ' The greatest gift I ever had came from God, and I call him Dad'. Daddy loved his book and I know we will look at it for many days to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment