Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy ever! I love you Dada!


Last weekend we got to celebrate another holiday! It seems like we are always celebrating something but this time it was my Daddy's special day. While Daddy was at work we worked on two surprises for Daddy. One of which was custom made so unfortunately Daddy hasn't gotten it yet. The other present we made was a painting for Daddy's office. I know some of you probably think my mommy is crazy to let an 8 month old paint but I had a lot of fun. I used some of Mommy's finger paint from when she was a teacher. There are pictures below of my artwork. Daddy was very proud of it he took it to work and hung it up in his office. I think it is safe to say I am the budding artist in the family. We also bought Daddy a couple of new shirts to wear. We will update you on his last surprise when it finally arrives. We had a great day on Sunday and we were able to hang out all day together. I love those kinds of days with both my mommy and daddy.

Hmm, maybe I should paint my Bumbo tray instead of that plain white color...



Hey Mom, do you think Daddy will love it?



I think he likes it! I never put the paint in my mouth but I did try to eat my painting. Don't worry Daddy told me that was not to eat and gave me a toy to put in my mouth instead. Those darn teeth are a pain.


Here is Daddy with his new shirts and the card we got him. We got him a card that plays music.

2 comments:

The Grout Family said...

love the painting idea! what type of paint did you use?

Grandma Becky said...

Brayden, it looks like you had a fun time finger painting. Will you make one for Grandma too?? Love Grandma Becky