Thursday, July 2, 2009

Iowa Cubs Game

I had been to an Iowa Energy basketball game, a Twins baseball game,and a Iowa Chops hockey game so it was time to hit up the Iowa Cubs game. We invited Nathan and Hannah to come too so they made the trip down to our house and then we all went to the game together. Even though they had just been to the Chicago Cubs game they came too. I think Nathan just really likes baseball. It was a great night for a game. We won! It wasn't the most exciting game but I made sure to add a little excitement by making friends sitting around us, spilling Mommy's strawberry smoothie all over, and even having my face shown on the Jumbotron out in center field. After the game they had fireworks so I got a preview of what the 4th of July would be like. Daddy said my expression was stunned. I didn't cry, didn't smile, I just watched. I reminded him it was just my first time seeing bright colors exploding in the sky so I was taking it all in. I had a great time and was so tired I was asleep within 3 blocks in the car. Thanks for coming Nathan and Hannah!


Here is me posing with Mommy and Hannah!


Now it is my turn to take a picture with the boys! You can even see the game going on in the background. We had nice close seats too.



Umm, Mom... Who is this big bear that has his arm around me?

No comments: