Monday, July 20, 2009

Iowa Barnstormers

It is official I have made an appearance at all of the sports teams in Des Moines. If I had to pick a favorite I think it would be the Barnstormers and my least favorite would be the Iowa Energy( they had a loud buzzer and we were in the front row so I didn't like it very much) Daddy got us some tickets to an Iowa Barnstormers game. They are an arena football team. They play on a little field and have a soft football but the other rules are the same as football, or so my Mommy thinks. I guess we aren't loyal fans though because we did not take a cowbell. Thankfully some of the other people around us forgot too because they can get pretty loud. The Barnstormers are pretty good so they won by 30 points. I had such a fun time we stayed for the whole game! Mommy really enjoyed the game too. Daddy said we could leave early but she wanted to stay till the end.


Here we are ready to experience our first Barnstormers game!



Mommy, I can't see they are on that side of the field.



Here is Daddy and me at the end of the game. I was happy they won. I even got a program to take home as a souvenir.



Billy Barnstormer driving his airplane across the field as people threw little footballs at him trying to get them into his wagon he was pulling.




Do you like my hat? I think it is a little big.



Daddy thanks for teaching me all about the game of football. I can't wait until you can teach my how to throw.

No comments: