Last weekend I got to go to my first parade at Summerfest. There were so many people there we were behind the sidewalk! It was a great place for my first parade. It was a beautiful day. Here are some pictures.

Mommy said she used to ride on a tractor like that when she was little.

Peek-a-boo!

"Hey back here, throw me some candy." I was too busy talkingto take a picture with Mommy.

Checking out the floats going by during the parade.

This was at the beginning of the parade. We hoped there weren't any fires in town because all ofthe firetrucks were in the parade. I don't know how would have responded if they needed someone.

After 2 hours I finally decided to take a little nap. We left a little early since it was so hot out.
1 comment:
i thought you guys had disappeared! looks like the parade was a fun time! brayden is getting SO big...and so are his teeth :P does he have anymore? we need to find a time to get together :D
Post a Comment