Monday, August 3, 2009

Auntie Jill's Baby Shower

On Saturday Mommy and I traveled to Minnesota to go to my Auntie Jill's baby shower. I am going to have a new baby cousin in September. We will be almost a year apart! She is having a baby boy so that means I will get to play trucks and build blocks with him. It will be a lot of fun. I hadn't seen Auntie Jill in a long time so I was kind of shocked when I saw how big her tummy was getting. She got lots of nice presents for my baby cousin so I know he is well loved already. I even made her and my Uncle Brian a home made card. Mommy made Jill a diaper cake. It turned out really cute for her 1st one! Here are some pictures from her Baby Shower.


Hmm, you mean that there is a baby in there Auntie Jill? Where I can't feel it?






We were playing a game where you had to put a paper plate on top of your head and draw a baby. My mommy drew a stick person but the head wasn't attached to the body.




Jeannie was very precise and took her time drawing and she ended up winning a prize because it was so good!




Look at all those presents for my new cousin!





This is the toy I picked out for Baby Clennon. It is a Taggies Stacking ring. I thought it looked fun at the store when I played with it so I hope Baby C likes it too!




When I was at Auntie Jill's shower I got to play with Carissa, who is Auntie Jill's niece on Brian's side of the family. She was a lot of fun!


Here is my Auntie Jill and the two hostesses of the shower. They are her sister-in-laws, Kari and Tena. They threw a great party! Thanks for inviting us!




I was showing Jill how I like to walk around. I am practicing and getting pretty good at it so it won't be long now before I start taking steps on my own!



Congrats Auntie Jill and Uncle Brian! I can't wait until September to meet the newest member of your family!

No comments: