Monday, August 24, 2009

Bass Pro Shops Grand Opening

I am not much of a hunter, fisherman, or even an outdoorsman...but I went to Bass Pro anyways and saw a bunch of famous people. They said hi to me and even scribbled something on their pictures that they gave me.



It was a rainy grand opening.





Mommy and I waited in line for awhile, but then Daddy came from work and took me through the autograph line.


Dan Gable gave me a high five!


I saw Dan, Kraig Kinser, Terry McCarl, Paul Krause, and Martin Truex Jr.


Martin and Kraig were talking to me.





Martin even posed for a picture with me and Daddy, but the guy that was behind us kind of got in the way.

Mommy and me standing by the big fish tank.

It was time for us to get going, but I got one last picture with Mommy and the "Black Widow," Jeanette Lee.

No comments: