Andrew, Holly and Brayden

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My New Slide

I got a new toy last week and it is so much fun! It is a toddler climber! I love to crawl under it, climb up it, and slide down it. I love it!



I am ready to slide down!



Peek-a-boo, I see you!




Please, just one more time before I go to bed?
Posted by Andrew, Holly and Brayden at 7:45 PM

1 comment:

The Grout Family said...

that looks like fun!!!! i'm sure strummer will love to slide w/brayden at our next get together!

September 3, 2009 at 5:50 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2011 (20)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2010 (81)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2009 (113)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ▼  August (10)
      • My New Slide
      • Playdate with Strummer
      • Bass Pro Shops Grand Opening
      • Swimming at Oak Lake
      • Interstate Battery Day at the Iowa Cubs
      • Da-da
      • Hello Everyone
      • The Johnson Family Farm
      • Here comes Brayden
      • Auntie Jill's Baby Shower
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (8)

About Me

Andrew, Holly and Brayden
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.