Monday, August 3, 2009
The Johnson Family Farm
I had never been to my Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Johnson's house before so I went on a road trip with Grandma Becky, Grandpa Marc, Mommy, and my Daddy. Great Grandma Grace and Great Grandpa Johnson used to live on a farm when my Mommy was growing up. She remembers riding in the fields. They don't live at the farm anymore but they still have the land so we went out there. It was a lot of fun. I got to sit on an old tractor, walk by the old pig barn, pick an apple off an apple tree, sit in front of a really tall grain bin, and stand by some really tall corn. It was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures from our fun adventure.
Is this heaven Daddy? No, this is Iowa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment