Monday, August 10, 2009

Interstate Battery Day at the Iowa Cubs

On Monday, Daddy's work sponsored the I-Cubs game. They brought snow to Iowa in August. They had fake snow and even had a hill you could sled down. I was too little but maybe in a few years. Monday they also allowed people to bring their dogs to the game. We saw lots of puppies around the stadium. We didn't stay for the whole game because it was past my bedtime but we had a fun time.

Umm Daddy, who is that bear and what is he doing?




This is Interstate's stretch limo. It is usually at their home office in Dallas but they drove it up for the I-Cubs game.



They also brought the Interstate race car. It is driven by Kyle Busch.




Here is Mommy and Me with Principal Park in the background.





Daddy and I are ready for the game with our cool shades on!

No comments: