Saturday, November 21, 2009

Go Big Red!

Grandma Becky is trying to teach me to say Go Big Red! Since I only have a few real words in my vocabulary, I guess wearing it on my shirt will have to do. Grandma bought me this outfit since she is a such a die hard Husker fan. Daddy said he didn't like it ( he is a hawkeye fan). He said I could wear it as pajamas. Daddy was at work which meant that Mommy got me dressed so she put the Huskers outfit on me. Grandma said I look good in red!

Go Big Red!

For those of you who have seen this look in person you know just how funny it is. My mommy and daddy love this look.

Even though my Daddy is a big Iowa fan, he still let me wear my Cornhuskers outfit.

I am a growing boy, what can I say. It was Mommy fault that she was snacking while I was napping and apparently she didn't close the bag all the way when she was done. The bag was left on the floor and when I picked it up all of Grandma's chex mix fell out. I knew Mommy was probably going to take it away so I grabbed two big handfuls and tried to put as much in my mouth as I could. Lucky for me, she thought it was cute and she ran to grab the camera so I was able to actually sneak one more handful before she picked up the mess.

1 comment:

Grandma Becky said...

Go Big Red!!! Brayden, we will keep trying to say it. But I would really like it if you could say Grandma first.

Love Grandma Becky