Sunday, November 1, 2009

My New House

My Grandma Becky got me one of the coolest toys! A couple of years ago my cousin Caroline had a house that was from Discovery toys that was really neat. She loved to play in there. Caroline's school had a fundraiser for the school that included a raffle where you could win a house just like Caroline's. Well my Grandma was lucky and won so she has been saving this house. My mommy said she thought I would like it so she gave it to me. It is so much fun. This house can actually fold down so it saves lots of space and it is big enough for me and my Mommy and Daddy to all fit in there. My favorite part of the house is the mail slot. Daddy sends me books in the mail and they are delivered right into my house. I love to play in my house, thanks Grandma.
Here is Mommy and I peeking out of the Post Office to smile for Daddy.
Daddy and I are playing in my house. I even had a balloon from my birthday which also fit in my house.

Here I am playing inside my house. It is so cool because I can close the windows or open them so I can see out. I like to play peek-a-boo.

No comments: