Monday, November 9, 2009

Meeting Cousin Parker

Yesterday Daddy, Mommy, and I went to my Great Grandparents house to meet my new cousin Parker. He is 5 weeks old already. Mommy was excited to meet him because we were about 1 year apart so it made Mommy and Daddy think back to last year at this time. Mommy was glad Auntie Jill would let her hold Parker because she loves holding little babies. Mommy said Parker was a good cuddler. I am too active to cuddle. I hadn't seen Uncle Brian in a long time so he even played with me. I enjoyed seeing everyone. It was funny because I was in the middle of the room and everyone was sitting around me so I played catch and just passed the ball around the circle. My Great Grandma Grace even made us lunch before we left. I got to eat some lefsa! It was yummy. Check out the new pictures. Sorry my mommy says there is no time to put captions but she will maybe add them later, so for now enjoy!






















No comments: