Today Mommy got out our Thomas the train set. We were going to make our own railroad throughout the living room but instead I just wanted to climb in the container and take all of the train tracks out and sit in the container. Mommy said I made a big mess but at least I had a fun time doing it. After I took every piece of track out of the container I decided to actually play with the trains. Mommy played with me and we had a lot of fun. I am becoming really good at sharing my toys (well, when I want to). I have my geo-trax trains too so playing with Thomas was special because we don't play with it all the time. This is another way we have fun while staying inside till the temps warm up.
Ok, I am finally ready to play with the tracks you have built.
No comments:
Post a Comment