Thursday, February 18, 2010

How do we escape the winter blues?

With the cold temps and snowy yard we have been having to find fun ways to use our energy inside lately. One day Mommy got out all of my pop up playhouses and tunnels and we made our very own city inside our living room. Now granted it took up the entire living room but I was able to climb in, out, and around and use up a lot of energy. I even worked up a sweat! Here are some silly pictures.


Grandma put the tunnel on me as I was standing so I picked it up and carried it as I walked.


Daddy was hogging the long tunnel so I decided to climb in on top of him.



It was all fun and games until I wanted to get out but couldn't because Daddy and I were stuck.

Just a fun picture of me!

No comments: