We had a Superbowl party at our house and had some friends over and it was a lot of fun. I even had some friends over too not just Mommy and Daddy. In the afternoon Daddy and some of his friends played Poker. I think Caitlin's Daddy was the big winner. We had a pool going during the game too which kept everyone interested in the score. At our Superbowl party I got my first kiss from someone other then family. Let me tell you my girlfriend Caitlin is quite upfront. We were sitting on the floor playing when she crawled right over and kissed me right on the lips. It caught me by surprise but I guess my Mommy knew it was coming because she caught it on camera. Caitlin also tried to give my friend Landry a kiss too. I had fun playing with her because she is crawling all over the place.
Here are some pictures from our party.
Daddy and I have this exact picture from last year so we will make it a tradition to take one every year.

I was practicing my catching before our guests came.
Here is Caitlin. She is so cute and likes posing for the camera by sticking her tongue out. Silly Caitlin.

I am learning how to share my toys.

Caitlin is going in for the kill. I tried to back away but she was to quick.

She laid one on me. No one came to help me they all just sat and laughed. Thanks Mommy and Daddy.
Kenzie was reading books to me.
The kissing bandit. Caitlin was giving Baby Landry kisses!
I used to like playing with water bottles, too. Caitlin was enjoying playing with this water bottle.
1 comment:
Brayden, you might as well get used to it, girls are just going to love you. xoxo
Post a Comment