Saturday, January 30, 2010

Oma and Papa came to visit

Oma and Papa came to my house to play with me on Saturday afternoon. We just played and I showed them some of my new toys, like my train table that I got for Christmas. Oma got down on the floor and played catch with me, played at my train table, and even played in my room. Papa read me a book that has shapes inside it that you can take out. I had fun having them come to my house to play.

Here is that shapes book I was telling you about.

Me and Oma playing with my train table.


Checking out more toys in my room. Mommy says I have some of the funniest faces she has ever seen.

1 comment:

oma said...

Brayden We had a fun time at your house, too. Glad you are feeling so much better. Sure wish the snow machine would stop working so I can see you again. xoxo