Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas at Omas and Papas

With the tons of snow we got during Christmas this year we ended up celebrating Christmas on New Years! That was when we were all able to travel and get there safely. Even though the roads were cleared better there were still very cold temperatures! We didn't go outside any more then we had to because it was so cold out. I got some time to play with my cousin Gracie and Mommy and Daddy tried to regain their title in Sequence. Overall, it was a fun couple of days in Algona. Here are some pictures from our trip. Thanks for the presents too!


Merry Christmas!



Oma has a snowman that is just my size and we match.




My cousin Gracie was doing her Mommy's hair.






Mommy wanted to get a picture of me and Cousin Gracie.




Mommy, I think Gracie liked the present we picked out for her. I remembered wrapping it too.




Thanks Oma for the kickball.



Papa and a picture from the Packers/49ERS game.


I got a cool race car book! The cars race around the track. It is a really neat book.



Gracie got some Elmo slippers to keep her feet warm.

2 comments:

oma said...

it was a good christmas with you and gracie. it was worth waiting for. thank you for all my presents, too. love you lots xoxo

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures....what a couple cuties!
Uncle Paul