Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fun pics

So as parents each and every little thing Brayden does amazes us. We thought it was fun at 6 weeks when he smiled at us when we talked to him. We were amazed at 4 months when we put Brayden on his tummy he would automatically roll to his back. At 6 months we watched as Brayden was able to sit up by himself. At 9 months he would wave when you say bye. On his first birthday we all watched as Brayden took 17 steps in a row. At 15 months my list could go on and on. Each day we watch as he does something new but it seems as if our life is so much fun because we spend most of our day laughing at the new things Brayden can do. Last week he started climbing! Climbing so much that I wondered if I had given birth to a monkey or a baby boy. One day I opened the refrigerator to let Brayden get his cup out and I turned around to grab a towel and I see him trying to climb into the fridge. Today we were playing trains and I see Brayden trying to throw his leg up on the train table. These are just some recent pictures that show you a little bit of Brayden's personality.


Gotta love the grin. Yes as you can see he is holding my cell phone case. This looks tells you he is up to something.


Brayden and Mommy getting ready to go swimming.



Daddy and Daddy's shadow. Brayden just loves his Daddy and they have a lot of fun playing together.




Here is Brayden's side leg trick. When he wants to climb on something he puts his leg like this until he gets it on top of whatever he is trying to climb on. This picture is especially funny though because this chair was just a tad too tall so when he couldn't get his leg high enough he would switch legs and try the other one. If at first you don't suceed try, try again.

No comments: