
I just love this face!
I just can't seem to figure out this Iowa weather. One day we have rain and the next we have snow. Well at any rate, there was finally a day when the temps were in the 30's, so we bundled Brayden up and took him outside to get his first taste of snow. Literally. As I was getting him dressed he was fine with the snowpants until I added a coat, boots, hat and mittens. He could barely walk. I will let the pictures explain Brayden's reactions.

Brayden and Daddy all ready to head outside.

Daddy was trying to roll a snowman. The snow was nice and wet which made for good sticky snow.

Daddy was showing Brayden how to make snowballs.

It is so bright out here.

Help! I've fallen and I can't get up. Brayden toppled over in the snow and had a heck of a time trying to get back up. How terrible that instead of helping him up I snapped a quick picture.

Sitting on top of the ball of snow Daddy had rolled.

Daddy was pulling Brayden around in the backyard in his sled! His face says just how much he enjoyed it!

Daddy pulling Brayden down the hill next to our house. Thanks for the toddler sled Grandma Becky.
2 comments:
I'm glad you like the sled Brayden. When you out grow it you can give it to cousin Parker.I'm not sure but I think you have more snow in Ankeny than Parker does in nothern Minn.
Love Grandma Becky
See! I do read your blog! Love Brayden's smile in these pictures! Wish I was still smiling about the snow...it's getting old! Keep having fun! =)
Post a Comment