Andrew, Holly and Brayden

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I just help myself

My mommy says Sorry for the lack of posts but that we will try to work on getting more up because a lot has been happening lately.

Until then, look at what a big boy I am. I can get my milk all by myself. Mommy thought it was funny that I stepped into the refrigerator so I could reach up to the next shelf.



Posted by Andrew, Holly and Brayden at 8:25 PM

1 comment:

The Grout Family said...

ha-ha! way to go brayden! strummer does the same thing :D

February 10, 2010 at 2:25 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2011 (20)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2010 (81)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ▼  January (11)
      • Oma and Papa came to visit
      • I just help myself
      • Fun pics
      • The Lion King
      • Playing in the snow
      • Tough Brayden
      • We are home!
      • Christmas at Omas and Papas
      • So Cute
      • Keeping my teeth clean
      • Mommy's Helper
  • ►  2009 (113)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (8)

About Me

Andrew, Holly and Brayden
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.