Friday, January 8, 2010
Keeping my teeth clean
Mommy was remembering how 6 months ago she would have to lay me in her lap and try to pry my mouth open so she could brush my teeth and now she has to practically pry the toothbrush out of my hand when we are finished brushing. A couple of weeks ago Mommy was getting ready and I playing in the bathroom while she did. I opened her draw and pulled out her toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. The very next day Mommy bought me a new cool green toothbrush. I had a plain white one before, but her and Daddy had neat colored ones. I guess that is all it took for her to buy me a new one was to have her see me using hers :) Anyways, I am growing up so fast that usually I like to do things by myself. For example: get the syrup out of the refrigerator, brush my teeth, drag clothes from the dirty clothes hamper all around the house, get things off of my bookshelf without needing help, even if that means trying to stand on something to reach. Mommy tried to snap a quick picture of me yesterday brushing my teeth and I am so quick that she only got one and then I ran away because I didn't want my picture taken.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good job Brayden! Grace loves to brush her teeth also, she would brush teeth you anytime. You are getting to be such a big boy!
Love,
Uncle Chris, Aunt Crystal, and Cousin Grace
Post a Comment