Friday, May 28, 2010

Its true, we love the zoo

Annual family picture at the MN Zoo!

I realized that we have been so busy lately that blogging has sort of taken a backseat. I need to be more on top of it because we have done so many neat things that I don't want to get behind. The same weekend we went up and played with Cousin Parker we also went to the zoo. Auntie Jill and Cousin Parker had to get home so we missed them but maybe we can meet them there another time because I love the zoo. Mommy and Daddy were able to convince Grandma and Grandpa to come with. I am sure glad because that meant I got the best seat in the house, right on top of Grandpa's shoulders! We had a blast like usual at the zoo. I have to tell you a funny story about my silly mom. We were at the tiger exhibit and she was trying to point out a tiger that was sleeping over in the corner but I put my eyebrows down at her and if I would have had the right words I would have told her instead of just giving her a funny look but there was a tiger right in front of us sleeping. I don't think she could see it so I made sure to point it out. We also were able to con Grandpa out of a few quarters so I could feed the animals at the petting zoo. I was a little particular though and they had to eat around my schedule. If they tried to grab the food out of my hand before I was ready to give it up I would pull my hand away and go find a different goat to feed. Those zookeepers need to teach those goats some patience I think. They didn't have the giraffe's this year but thats ok because they are at the Blank Park Zoo instead. My mommy took some great pictures, check them out!

Mommy says she just loves that smile!


Hey, come back here. I wasn't done with you yet.




Wait for it... wait for it... I was trying to teach him a trick.




The bear was hanging out right by the window. We got a great photo op!




See Mommy the tiger is right there.

No comments: