So until I got to downloading my pictures I didn't quite realize how many I have. If I took this many of Dustin I am sure you can all just imagine how many I take of
Brayden huh. Yes, its true I am addicted to pictures. Life goes by so quickly though so what better way to capture those moments that you can never live again. We are so proud of Dustin as he had a great senior track season. We were coming home for his
graduation weekend anyways and he had conference track which just happened to be in a town we would be driving through. How
convenient so Andrew got off work early and we headed to see him one more time. Andrew dropped
Brayden and I off at the gate because there was no where to park and as I was walking to find a place to sit I saw Dustin standing, I mean warming up, right Dustin. We had just made it in time. Great timing! Here are some pictures of Dustin's meet at Humboldt.

Posing with
Oma and Papa.

Dustin was running the 3rd leg in the 4 by 100.



I just wanted one quick picture of Daddy and
Brayden but
Brayden showed us that with his hood up he couldn't see what was going on at the finish line.

It was a beautiful night for a track meet. Can you guess what time it is?
Brayden's bedtime!

Congrats
Algona boys, district champs! They qualified lots of runners to state!

Dustin's 4 x 100 team that qualified for state!

Proud Mom and Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment