Friday, May 28, 2010

Iowa Barnstormers

These past few weeks have been very busy in our household so what better way to end a hectic week than by going to an Iowa Barnstormers game. And not just any Barnstormers game but one where they honored Kurt Warner! Daddy tells me he some big time football player but I couldn't see very well because we were sitting up top in a private suite! The suites may be higher up but we had extra big seats, yummy food, and a great big party going on. Daddy work rented out a suite for some of their employees. They were even nice enough to invite their families which meant me and Mommy got to go too! I loved it. We found a couple of seats in the front row and for the first time ever I had enough meat on my bones to almost hold the seat down all by myself. So I sat in my seat ate some crackers, clapped my hands, and danced with the loud music. Mommy says we stayed out past my bedtime so I made sure to be on my best behavior so we wouldn't have to leave early.

Me and Mommy standing in the suite!


I guess that is Kurt Warner and his wife.


They had a big half time presentation where they inducted Warner into the Barnstormers hall of fame.


He was giving a speech so Mommy was testing out her new zoom lens :)



That is a pretty good shot considering how far away we actually were. I am glad my Daddy and I bought Mommy a new lens for Mothers Day.


This is so fun!


I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.... must be an Iowa thing huh





Go Barnstormers!


I would have to agree with Mommy that yes I look pretty grown up sitting in that big chair all by myself.

No comments: