Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hanging out with Daddy

This is just a short post with some cute pictures in it. A couple weekends ago Mommy and I took Daddy to the zoo with us. He hadn't gone to the Blank Park Zoo with us so we thought a Saturday morning trip sounded great. Me and Daddy got to ride the train! We even got to wave at Mommy while she was by the coi pond. We had fun. I showed Daddy the ropes as we didn't take my stroller in so I could walk the whole time. We had lots of fun!


Don't I look like I am waiting patiently as other people board the train.


Posing in front of the pretty birds!


See Daddy there is one right up there. Mommy loves these kinds of pictures because you can see how much I am learning by the things I show her and Daddy.

No comments: