Today we went to Grants Farm. When we got there we first got to ride on a train around the 92 acre farm. We saw lots of different animals like deer, ducks, and cows. I loved riding on the trolley out to the farm area. Once we went through the trails we got out and were able to go into the petting zoo where there were some goats. I think the mommy goats need to teach their babies to be patient because some of them were pretty feisty. Daddy got some bottles of milk and we were going to go feed the goats but as soon as we walked in they started jumping up on me and Daddy trying to get our milk. Don't worry Daddy saved me and we found a place to go so I could feed the goat myself. They also had some other animals at the farm like parrots, elephants, turtles, and peacocks. The peacock was out walking around so I tried to sneak up on him but I must have been too loud because he ran away and went and jumped over a fence to get away. It got pretty hot during the morning hours at the farm so thankfully they had some mist showers you could walk through to cool off. While we were we got to see animals got talent. It was a fun show. At Grants farm they also have stables for some of the Clydesdale horses from Anheuser Busch. We got to see some of their old wagons and then some of the horses. Wow those are big horses. We had a very hot and fun morning at Grant's farm.
Sit boy. Mommy he won't listen.
Daddy, what are these crazy animals doing?
There we go. Look Mommy they drink milk out of a bottle like babies do.
Come here mr. peacock. It's ok I am not going to hurt you.
No comments:
Post a Comment