A couple of weeks ago we got to go and spend the weekend with my Uncle Dustin because he was graduating from high school. We are so proud of Dus. I promise I am getting better everyday at more than one syllable words :) Mommy took a ton of pictures but she will spare you the time of weeding through the 40 of me and my couins or the 25 of the family picture. She loves her camera so much that she just takes multiple takes of the picture and then picks the best one so in no particular order here are a few our our favorites from Dustin's graduation weekend.

Uncle Dustin with Oma and Papa

Introducing the class of Class of 2027!

My family with Uncle Dustin

Cousin Grace and I with Uncle Dustin

Daddy and his brothers

Taking a picture with 4 kiddos under the age of 3 is a lot harder then it looks!

With Daddy's family

Please pick me up!

A picture with my cousins Brady, Ashleigh and Grace.

Uncle Dustin and Oma.

So you think I can make it?

Mommy, me and Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment