Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas at Great Great Grandma and Grandpa's House

Here are a few pictures from when we went to Great Great Grandpa and Grandma's house to celebrate Christmas.  Cousin Parker got to go to so it was fun to play with him.  Here are some pictures from the day.  It won't take long to figure out what my favorite thing at their house was. 

 We went to the basement and Parker and I found the piano and we both sat and played it together.

 Great Aunt Linda showed me how to stack these boxes back at Thanksgiving and when we got to Great Great Grandma's house I immediately went looking for the boxes so I could stack them and drive my cars on them like a ramp.

 Cousin Parker and Auntie Jill being silly.

Parker thought my ramp was a good idea and he decided he wanted to try to help too.

Great Great Grandpa Norbert and me posing on his favorite chair. 

No comments: