Sunday, January 16, 2011

More Christmas

 Brayden was so funny this Christmas as he was not interested in opening presents but when we started to open them he was curious as to what was inside.  These are just a few fun pictures of him opening/enjoying some new gifts.  Most of all we had fun being able to be home with Brayden and enjoy spending time with him.
 Hmm, I wonder is inside.

 Brayden playing with his new "tracter"

Getting a turn to play Wii baseball all by himself.

 Sitting in his new chair from Santa.   Now Brayden has a reclining chair just like Daddy. 

Reading his new music book.  He knew just how to open it and put the cd's in.  One of Brayden's favorite activities (well after playing cars of course) is to read and I love that he will sit down and flip through books randomly throughout the day.  It makes me so happy!


Grandma Becky had this Hawkeye towel made for me and I love it.  It has my name and the number 5 on the back.

No comments: