The other day I had swimming lessons and I asked Andrew if he would bring Brayden and when I was done with lessons I would take Brayden swimming. Andrew and Brayden got there and I was sitting in the office and when Brayden saw the pool he got very excited. I asked if he wanted to go swimming and he said "yeah". We went swimming while Andrew went down to the gym to play basketball. We swam for about 30 minutes and had so much fun. Brayden was starting to get cold to we decided to get out. We were getting dressed and this is the conversation I had with Brayden.
Me: Brayden, I had a lot of fun swimming with you today.
Brayden: I had fun swimming with you too Mommy!
I love how quickly Brayden's vocabulary is growing and how he is able to communicate and have a conversation with us. Brayden didn't want to leave the pool but when I said we were going to go downstairs to the gym to find Daddy it was suddenly ok. As we were walking out the door Brayden said, "Bye pool I'll see you later".
I didn't take any pictures of us swimming but I will add a picture just for fun.
1 comment:
Enjoyed your blog with pictures and comments. Thanks GGG
Post a Comment