Saturday, June 6, 2009

Family Fun

A couple of weeks ago my Mommy and Grandma took me to the flat land, I mean Nebraska to meet family I had never met before. On the way there we stopped at Underwood to see Great Great Aunt Sandi, or Nan as I like to call her and Great Great Uncle Paul. They live in a log cabin in the country. They have a beautiful house. Nan gave me some very good snuggles but unfortunately Mommy forgot to bring in her camera so she didn't get any pictures!

My Grandma Becky grew up in Fremont so she was able to show me the ropes. We first went to the nursing home to see Great Grandma Nancy. While we were there we went to visit my Grandpa Bob's brother Fred. They were right down the hall from each other. While we were Grandma Becky's brother Brian showed up before he went to work. I just want to make a point to say that I have more hair then Brian so I must not have the Wennstedt hair genes, well at least I hope not!

After leaving the nursing home we went to Grandma Becky's cousin Kathy's house. My mom's other cousin Connie was there from Florida. She made sure to bring the nice weather with her as it was rather warm out that day. My Great Aunt Paula showed up to see me too! We hung out at Kathy's house before heading to see Great Great Auntie Ethel. It was fun to meet everyone.

I was so warn out that I was asleep by the time we got to the end of Kathy's street. Here are some pictures from our visits.

Here is Grandma Nancy and I in her room.



Grandma Becky, her brother Brian, and me posing outside of the nursing home. I have an Uncle Brian and a Great Uncle Brian! How confusing huh.




I was sitting on Auntie Ethel's lap enjoying her room. I was being pretty funny and we were all enjoying each others company. Auntie Ethel even has a picture of me up in her room.


Hey Kathy, it was nice to finally meet you. Kathy had a big living room area where I was able to play.




Connie was in Nebraska visiting for a wedding. She has her own Grandkids so she knew lots of songs and finger plays.

1 comment:

Grandma Becky said...

We did have a fun day didn't we. I'm glad you could meet all of Grandma's relatives. I know they were excited to meet you too! Love Grandma Becky