When we got home from Christmas Eve service we saw that Santa had been to our house. We got down our stockings and opened them to find some neat stuff inside. Hopefully this will make you feel like you were here with us celebrating!

Santa brought me some new books. They were even ones I don't already have and I have a lot of books. This is a book about rainforest animals.

My very favorite book is "Ten Little Ladybugs" so Santa brought me one just like it but called "Five Little Honeybees". I wanted Daddy to read it right away. Notice Daddy got new warm gloves and he was trying them on when I brought him my book!
There was a fire truck in my stocking too. I could drive it all around.
Santa brought me some soap for the bath.
Here is picture of me and Mommy after opening our stockings.
Just in case anyone was wondering, here is what I got in my stocking: two new books, UNI Panther t-shirt, fire truck, my 2nd Christmas ornament, and some bath soap.
Thanks Santa!
1 comment:
hi Brayden, have fun playing with all your new toys. can't wait to see you xoxoxo
Post a Comment